The 1089 MKIII Impedance Meter provides an easy check of total electrode contact impedance (using standard 1.5DIN connectors), which is crucial to minimizing noise and cross-talk when recording smaller biopotential signals such as facial EMG or EEG. The meter also comes equipped with a standard snap connector, allowing for lead continuity testing.
- Power: 9V battery
- Impedance display: 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- Contact impedance range: 0-199 KOhm
- Excitation frequency: 30 Hz.
- Typical excitation current: 10 uA p-p (constant current)
- Calibration setting: 50 KOhms
- Input connectors: 2 ea. .080″ and .060″ safety jacks and 1 male snap
- Battery test load: 1 KOhm
- Power switch: push-button on with auto-shutdown after 3-6 minutes
- Rugged plastic case: 6″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″